SitusAMC is where the best and most passionate people come to transform our clients businesses and their own careers. Whether youre a real estate veteran, a passionate technologist, or looking to get your start, join us as we work together to realize opportunities for everyone, we proudly serve.
At SitusAMC, we are looking to match your unique experience with one of our amazing careers, so that we can help you realize your potential and career growth within the Real Estate Industry. If you are someone who can be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, own every outcome, and think global but act local come join our team! Position Overview:
This position leads the development and maintenance of approved projects. Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems in the development of software solutions considering computer equipment capability and limitation, operating time and form of customer desired results. Provides technical leadership to less experienced developers. Essential Job Functions:
- Performs or reviews systems analysis, design, programming, developing, testing, debugging, and documentation for assigned software projects
- Provides technical leadership to team and department members. Leads through example, mentors and influences others
- Participates in software design meetings
- Provides time estimates for development tasks to IT leadership for project planning
- Participates in daily stand-up meetings with the development team for status updates
- Troubleshoots and provides technical solutions to customer production issues
- Works with support and documentation groups to provide technical and user training and manuals for new systems and major system enhancements
- Peer reviews development team code for feedback and quality control
- Collaborates frequently with client managers, business analysts, and company leadership to serve clients Such other activities as may be assigned by your manager
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 10+ years of software development experience, including experience in a management or team lead Experience with the most current technologies and products used in the industry is preferred
- Proactive problem solving, analytical skills, attention to detail, and follow-up skills
- Strong development and implementation skills
- Customer/Client Focus
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Is able to effectively mentor others on standard processes and best practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be proficient in the following programming languages and technologies:
- .Net Framework, ASP.net, C# language (required)
- MS SQL Server, stored procedures, and functions (required)
- Docker and Kubernetes
This position is available in all US Remote locations as detailed in SitusAMCs Telecommuting policy.
This position is not available in the following states: AK, CA, CO, CT, HI, MA, WY.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. At any time, employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization and participate in additional trainings.
SitusAMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
EEO is the Law ()
SitusAMC does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. Any unsolicited resume submitted to SitusAMC in any manner will be considered SitusAMC property. SitusAMC will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.