Together we fight for everyone's opportunity for a better financial future.
We will do this together - with customers, partners and colleagues. We will fight for others, not against: We will stand up for and champion everyone's access to opportunities. The status quo is not good enough ... we believe every individual and every community deserves access to financial opportunities. We are determined to support both individuals and communities in reaching a better financial future. We know that reaching this future depends on our actions today.
Like our Purpose Statement, Voya believes in being bold and committed to action. We are committed to a work environment where the differences that we are born with - and those we acquire throughout our lives - are understood, valued and intentionally pursued. We believe that our employees own our culture and have a responsibility to foster an environment where we all feel comfortable bringing our whole selves to work. Purposefully bringing our differences together to positively influence our culture, serve our clients and enrich our communities is essential to our vision.Are you ready to join a company with a strong purpose and a winning culture? Start your Voyage - Apply NowPlease Note: Work location for this role is FLEXIBLE! This position allows 100% remote work.Profile Summary:
We are seeking a Senior Financial Systems Analyst to join our team. The Sr. Financial Systems Analyst will assist or perform normal business functions related to setup and maintenance of financial systems used in the accounting close process from a business perspective; Assist in defining business requirements for proposed changes to financial systems; interact and assist in SOX documentation.Profile Responsibilities:
Knowledge & Experience:
- Assist or perform gathering of complex requirements, defining, developing and testing changes to applications and interfaces used to support internal and external reporting functions across Voya Finance.
- Assist with overall Chartfield and Hierarchy maintenance using DRM/DRG or EDM
- Develops reports in Corporate applications based on requirements, documents, reviews audit information for completeness, trains new application users and troubleshoots complex user issues
- Support design, build, and test phases for projects and enhancements of financial reporting systems
- Assist with any ad hoc request
- Undergraduate Degree in Accounting, Finance or Information Systems
- 3 - 5 years' of experience
- Strong Knowledge of Enterprise Data Management(EDM) or Data Relationship Manager(DRM) preferred
- Experience using Oracle Fusion, DRM, Essbase/Smartview
In addition, candidates identified as top talent for Voya will possess the following critical skills:
Colorado Residents Only:
- Customer Focused: Passionate about delighting customers and offering unique solutions that exceed expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Ability to reach well-reasoned solutions and solve problems through a thoughtful process of analyzing data.
- Team Mentality: Partner effectively to drive and execute on common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciate and understand the financial services industry.
- Learning Agility: Open to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
The salary range for Colorado residents is $79,840 to $106,450. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, geographic differentials, certifications, etc. In addition to the base salary, Voya offers incentive opportunities based on each role to reward achievement of annual performance objectives. A list of additional benefits can be found on our job posting and also on our Voya career page. All benefits are subject to eligibility requirements.Be Well. Stay Well.
Voya provides the resources that can make a difference in your lives. To us, this means thriving physically, financially, socially and emotionally. Voya benefits are designed to help you do just that. That's why we offer an array of plans, programs, tools and resources with one goal in mind: To help you and your family be well and stay well.What We Offer
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance plans
- 401(k) Savings plan - with generous company matching contributions (up to 6%)
- Voya Retirement Plan - employer paid cash balance retirement plan (4%)
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Paid time off - including 20 days paid time off, nine paid company holidays and a flexible Diversity Celebration Day.
- Paid volunteer time - 40 hours per calendar year
Learn more about Voya benefits (download PDF)Critical Skills
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Learn more aboutCritical SkillsEqual Employment Opportunity
Voya Financial is an equal-opportunity employer. Voya Financial provides equal opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, disability, veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law.Reasonable Accommodations
We are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. This commitment governs all decisions related to employment, including selection, development and compensation. It also includes an employee's request for reasonable accommodation. All employees will be treated in a manner free from discrimination or harassment. Voya is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please see our resources for applicants with disabilities.
Misuse of Voya's name in fraud schemes