- Plumbing Design of large government buildings, multifamily and office space.
- Experience in heating and cooling load calculations.
- Design in both Autocad/ Revit.
- Perform site visits.
- Manage project deadlines and interact with clients architects.
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Holiday Pay
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 20 year of experience working with Plumbing systems (stormwater, sewer, drainage, and collection -- knowing the different piping for each is important).
- Experience using Revit - Must know how to cut sections, work around other disciplines, and work within families.
- Experience with design - Must be able to come into project and not need markups done for them.
- Communicate effectively - Must be able to interact with client and go into detail of design.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.