- Strong pipeline of work with flexibility
- Lucrative salary with unlimited growth potential
About Our Client
My client is a General Contractor in the Greater St. Louis area seeking to fill a Superintendent position. Their projects are in the following markets: multifamily, senior living, warehouse, retail, office, hospitality, healthcare, and automotive. They oversee every detail of a project from preconstruction to completion to ensure success for their clients. Works with a team that inspires confidence, honesty, and accountability. On top that, provides excellent healthcare and additonal benefits.
- Assist in the development of Project Schedule.
- Schedule all trade & manpower activities for efficient work flow.
- Attend pre-bid meetings & walk-throughs, as required.
- Attend trade contractor scope reviews prior to trade award.
- Track long lead items & material procurement.
- Prepare & distribute focus schedules.
- Coordinate all required inspections (municipal, material, etc.).
- Prepare & distribute detailed Daily Construction Reports (DCRs).
- Host weekly subcontractor coordination meetings & provide detailed meeting minutes.
- Hold start-up meetings with subcontractors to review scope of work, schedule & safety requirements.
- Support logistics planning.
- Seek opportunities to enhance project efficiency.
- Manage efficient & timely project close-out including punch list completion, as-built review, attic stock demobilization, etc.
- Maintain and enforce current OSHA required certifications (30-hour, CPR, scaffold, etc.)
Apply now and your resume will be reviewed within 24 hours.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of experience as a Superintendent
- TI and ground-up experience (Preferably with diverse project experience)
- Easy going, self-motivated
- Proficient in the entire Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Project)
- Proven track record of effectively and efficiently managing job sites
- Strong management ability
- Carpenter experience is a plus
- Team oriented individual
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary between $85,000-$110,000, depending on project experience
- Bonus Opportunity
- Short/long-term disability
- Vehicle allowance
- Cellphone allowance
- 401k match