Job Title Supervisor, Manufacturing
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you're innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
We're looking for a Supervisor, Manufacturing to supervise, provide leadership to, review the work accomplished by assigned staff in the Fabrication Department. You will:
- Fosters a safe work environment.
- Oversees the day-today operations of employees including the training and development of subordinate staff, estimating personnel needs, assigning work, meeting completion dates, interpreting and insuring consistent application of organizational policies.
- Provides data and analysis concerning departmental and individual performance. May evaluate, recommend, and implement changes in methods or procedures in assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Plans and schedules the work of a section, department or organization for maximum effective utilization of employees, equipment and material within budgetary, cost and quality standards.
- Estimates needs and assigns work to meet completion dates in accordance with schedules fixed by business plan, and or management.
- Arranges for proper maintenance of machines, equipment, and facilities for which responsible.
- Participates in and promotes the TPS Philosophies and Kaizen Program.
- Performs similar duties as subordinate employees on an as needed basis.
- Performs other projects as assigned.
About the schedule:
This position is 3rd shift and will work approximately 10:30pm - 6:00am
About the work environment:
Works in a factory setting. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required in accordance with Company policy. For forklift operation, required to obtain and maintain Forklift Driver Certification through the Company and operate the forklift in a safe manner. Required to stand for long periods of time and manually lift/move/manipulate parts up to 50 pounds or use cranes/hoists to move heavier materials. Temperatures may be extreme; elevated in the summer, cold in the winter. Needs to be able to cope with stressors and demands that are associated with the job and/or the work environment so that acceptable and defined levels of performance are maintained.
- Associate's Degree required; within a related field.
- 2 or more years experience in a supervisory/management role required.
- 2 or more years experience of employee work experience in the specified discipline
About the total compensation package:
Salary - The salary for this position is $54,000 - $69,000.
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program