Supervisor - TPR
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you're innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
We're looking for a Supervisor - TPR to supervise, coordinate, and provide leadership to assigned staff. Responsible for coordinating staff resources in order to meet daily production plan. You will:
- Oversee the day-today operations of a group or groups of employees including the training and development of subordinate staff, estimating personnel needs, assigning work, meeting completion dates, interpreting and insuring consistent application of organizational policies.
- Provide data and analysis concerning departmental and individual performance. Evaluates, recommends, and implements changes in methods or procedures in assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Plan and schedule the work of a section, department or organization, or multiple sections, departments or organizations for maximum effective utilization of employees, equipment and material within budgetary, cost and quality standards.
- Estimate needs and assigns work to meet completion dates in accordance with schedules fixed by business plan, and or management.
- Conduct performance appraisals, makes hiring decisions, and takes disciplinary action including termination. Fosters a safe work environment. Arranges for proper maintenance of machines, equipment, and facilities for which responsible.
- Performs similar duties as subordinate employees on an infrequent basis. Performs other projects as assigned.
About the schedule:
This position is 1st shift.
About the work environment:
Works in a factory setting. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required in accordance with Company policy. For forklift operation, required to obtain and maintain Forklift Driver Certification through the Company and operate the forklift in a safe manner. Required to stand for long periods of time and manually lift/move/manipulate parts up to 50 pounds or use cranes/hoists to move heavier materials. Temperatures may be extreme; elevated in the summer, cold in the winter. Needs to be able to cope with stressors and demands that are associated with the job and/or the work environment so that acceptable and defined levels of performance are maintained.
- Associate's Degree required; within a related field preferred.
- 2 or more years of experience in a supervisory/management role required.
- 2 or more years of employee work experience in the specified discipline i.e. assembly, fabrication, welding, accounting, payroll, quality etc. required.
About the total compensation package:
Salary - The salary for this position is $54,200-$69,500 based on experience.
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program