Supplier Collaboration Partner IT - Global Providers S3 Procurement Milton KeynesWhat you will be doing
Procurement team are undertaking a multi-year transformation focused on creating a platform to drive significant incremental value through the creation of an operating model with the capability to maximise the potential of this supplier ecosystem via connection & delivery of the right external expertise to meet the future demands of our client and in turn, to drive best value whilst complying with regulation and our clients risk appetite.The role will support the Category Efficiency Lead in driving through the transformation programme through the leadership of key Strategic & Alliance suppliers. The role will be responsible for translating the Procurement strategy into operational excellence through governance and oversight of major supplier relationships across our client. The role helps ensure that quality, compliance, and cost-effectiveness of the work delivered by our suppliers meet our clients expectations.The difference you'll make.
What you'll bring.
- Executing a supplier management model which supports the transformation to an industry leading Procurement function.
- Ensuring the right culture and behaviours are promoted and communicated. Acts as a role model for the team.
- Providing clear understanding to stakeholders/project sponsors on the impacts of change, anticipating any risks and issues and how they can be mitigated and providing timely interventions/communications if required.
- Identifying, assessing, managing, and reporting risks, taking proactive personal responsibility for 'doing the right thing' in compliance with regulatory requirements and our frameworks and policies.
- Supporting delivery of key bank wide transformation programmes
- Managing change programmes to increase simplicity and business buy in to supplier management process and systems.
It would also be nice for you to have.
- Experience Managing Tier 1 Suppliers across IT Subcategories; Software, Outsourcing/IT Services, Networks/Telecoms
- Knowledge of IT Contract best practice
What else you need to know.
- Knowledge of Software Asset Management (Software role)
- Track record of introducing innovation in one of the Sub-Categories
- Supplier relationship management experience (WCC or similar)
- Spanish language
It is a permanent role based in Milton Keynes, offering a hybrid working model where you will attend the office 2-3 days a week.How we'll reward you.
As well as a competitive salary, you'll enjoy a benefits package that you can tailor to your needs.
- Eligible for a discretionary performance-related annual bonus
- Pension with generous contributions of up to 12.5%, depending on your own contribution and length of employment with us
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, which increases to 31 days after 5yrs service, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- £6,000 car allowance per year
- Company funded individual private medical insurance
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as private medical insurance for your family, dental insurance, healthcare cash plan and health assessments
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as death-in-service benefit, income protection, and voluntary life assurance and critical illness cover
- Share in our client's success by investing in our share plans
Our client is driven by their purpose - to help people and businesses prosper. This means they help customers to create change for themselves and those around them, and they champion businesses to grow sustainably. Our client does this by always living their values of Simple, Personal and Fair. They each take personal responsibility for managing risk by embracing the I AM Risk framework - to Identify, Assess, Manage and Report risks, and to continuously build a deeper understanding of the risks we face. It is an important part of their culture and will provide you with knowledge to help you manage risks in your role.