Provide film library services to referring Physicians, professional and technical staff of Medical Imaging Services. Provide secretarial and clerical support to all sections of Medical Imaging Services.
- High school education required
- Minimum of 1 year secretarial/clerical experience required
- Excellent interpersonal and guest relations skills required
- Medical terminology background preferred
- Basic computer skills required
- Near visual acuity to assure proper filing and handling of records required
- Moderate physical effort
- Utilizes customer service skills by providing support to patients, visitors, physicians, residents, medical students and staff. Greets, communicates effectively and registers/checks in outpatients in a positive, accurate and professional manner. Round regularly in the Imaging reception areas and act as a liaison between modalities and patients/families.
- Answers phones utilizing proper phone etiquette to provide great customer service and meet customer needs.
- Prepares digital images for continuation of care, medical records, and patients.
- Ensures proper recording and transmission of appropriate patient and exam indicator information.
- Monitors the Radiation Information System (RIS) to ensure all operations are running and relay issues to the appropriate personnel.
- Acts as liaison between patient floors, staff, outside physicians, Radiology Information System staff and Radiologists, and also between the radiologists and ordering clinician for reporting critical results in compliance with departmental policy.
- Provides assistance to physicians, medical students and residents.
- Provides assistance for and has functional knowledge of the web browser.
- Reviews and performs account merges to maintain patient data accuracy.
- Performs other related work as required or requested.
Requisition ID: 0
External Company Name: Memorial Health
Street: 701 N First St