SUPPORT WORKER HOSPITAL DISCHARGE - DORCHESTER - £10.55 PER HOUR (WEEK DAYS) AND £12.55 PER HOUR (WEEKENDS) PLUS TRAVEL TIME PAID AT £10.55 PER HOUR (WEEK DAYS) AND £12.55 PER HOUR (WEEKENDS) + £500 WELCOME BONUS!!!!!!!
MILEAGE PAID AT 45P PER MILE
FULL TIME PERMANENT CONTRACT - LONG TERM JOB PROSPECTS
MUST BE A CAR DRIVER
Opportunity to join this very reputable, charity care provider with offices in Dorchester, providing Care and Support to people in their own homes after they have been discharged from the hospital.
Our clients can offer flexible hours. They deliver care to the service users from 7:00am - 2:00pm and 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Key duties as a SUPPORT WORKER HOSPITAL DISCHARGE
- Key worker responsibilities, reviewing and updating of individually tailored reablement plans and risk assessments on a daily and weekly basis
- Supporting service users with personal care tasks and day-to-day life
- Responding to the needs of the service user and supporting the resident in whatever they need with a view of their independence
Experience Required for a SUPPORT WORKER HOSPITAL DISCHARGE
- Previous Experience as a Support Worker or Care Assistant
- Full driving license and car
- Able to work alternate weekends
- Strong attention to detail and reporting skills
- Able to work independently or part of a team
Benefits Package for a SUPPORT WORKER HOSPITAL DISCHARGE
- £10.55 per hour week days and £12.55 per hour weekends
- Travel time at £10.55 per hour week days and £12.55 per hour weekends
- Plus 45p per mile
- £500 welcome bonus
- Good career prospects
- Guaranteed permanent contracted hours
- All travel time paid for - full pay
- All training paid for including NVQ's
- Free DBS
- Free Uniform
- RAC Breakdown cover
Would you like to make a difference to someone's life? If so our clients will support you and your career development.
For further information about this SUPPORT WORKER HOSPITAL DISCHARGE role, Please call the office on (weekdays) or call / send a WhatsApp message to AJ on (evenings and weekends) for further details or apply now and we will be in touch.
For the position you must have the right to work in the UK.