Meta is hiring a Sustainability Program Manager to join the Net Zero team. This position will focus on scaling the net zero supplier engagement program with a strong focus on focused solutions development, collaboration and building analysis to support Metas value chain emissions reduction by 2030. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about working on cross functional teams, have strong analytical skills, with critical thinking abilities and exemplary communication skills. The candidate will also have a proven track record of GHG accounting including scope 3 emissions, supplier engagement on sustainability, GHG target setting and roadmap development in a fast paced, dynamic tech environment. Required Skills:
Sustainability Program Manager, Net Zero Supplier Engagement Responsibilities:
- Help further advance Metas Net Zero Supply Engagement program through strategy development and implementation processes.
- Drive engagement strategies with Metas selected suppliers and internal stakeholders on value chain GHG emissions reduction.
- Analyze and track supplier GHG data, targets, roadmaps and solutions to enable trends identification, projections and decision-making.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders (e.g. procurement teams and supplier managers) to deliver and scale program objectives.
- Partner with cross functional teams to support the development and execution of new and existing GHG reduction initiatives.
- Develop and execute focused projects and processes to reduce the time needed between intention and action on decarbonization internally and among suppliers.
- Effectively communicate program progress internally and problem solve roadblocks.
- Develop scalable net zero relevant processes within the business and sourcing teams to enable action and decision making internally.
- Manage and track data and KPIs for the net zero supplier engagement program.
- Demonstrated flexibility, experience and willingness to learn and work on projects.
- Effective communications skills.
- A team player and strategic thinker who can ideate and help us scale initiatives that accelerate Metas scope 3 GHG emissions reduction with suppliers.
- Analytical capabilities and experience managing complex data, advanced Excel and data analytics proficiency.
- Experience working with interdisciplinary teams (e.g. Sustainability, Procurement Teams, Business teams, Engineering) and managing relationships with complex stakeholders.
- Project management skills with demonstrated experience to self-manage complex delivery in a fast-paced, matrixed environment.
- A self starter, with a proven experience to diplomatically resolve issues through understanding conflicting inputs, achieving alignment, and proposing go-forward solutions.
- Undergraduate degree in environmental science, business or related field.
- Expertise in GHG accounting, GHG target setting, Roadmap development, engaging with suppliers and decarbonization solutions.
- 8+ years of related experience in fields related to sustainability.
- Masters degree in related field (e.g. MBA, Masters in Sustainability Management, Environmental science).
- GHG software and tools operation experience.
- Circularity/transportation solutions proficiency in electrical and electronics manufacturing sector.
- Tableau proficiency.
Internet Equal Opportunity:
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at .