At Circuit Check, we believe that innovation is a must, and that a challenging and robust environment where the work is consistently new and cutting edge is the best way to foster creativity. If you are ready to further your career in a fast-paced, technology driven organization where our test designs impact products that are used by millions of people around the world every day, then we invite you to join us at Circuit Check.
The main responsibilities of a Systems Integrator include the design and integration of automated test systems. Additional responsibilities include documenting and commissioning of test systems, the generation of product test specifications, and measurement techniques development. Electrical Test System designs are developed using AutoCAD and OrCAD.
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Design and integrate electronic test systems
- Lead or participate in design review meetings
- Collaborate with other engineering disciplines to ensure effective overall system design
- Support the sales process by providing technical expertise in customer proposals
- Provides effective communication with project team members, including project status, risks and suggestions to project leadership
- Collaborate with customers as needed to accomplish customer goals
Education and Experience:
- Electrical Engineering Degree or Electro/Computer Technology Diploma.
- 5+ years of electrical test engineering experience
- Experience in RF tester design, both functional and parametric testing experience (Bluetooth, Wifi, Radar, etc.)
- An excellent understanding of electronic circuit theory and circuit design
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A good understanding of test and measurement equipment (voltmeter, scope, generator, counter, and data acquisition) and techniques is required.
- Experience in PCB layout would be an asset.
- Experience in producing Automated Test Systems for the electronics industry would be a definite asset. An understanding of and practical experience in data acquisition and signal analysis would be an asset. In addition, any software development experience using TestStand, LabView, C/C++/C#, VB, and/or Python.
- Experience with statistical tools such as Gage R&R, Cpk, Ppk, etc.
- Solid analytical skills; able to resolve technical problems with innovative solutions
- Proven ability to manage working on multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Capacity to deal with a high workload and deadline pressure
- Requires a strong initiative, proactive nature and a sense of urgency
- Ability to travel 0% - 10% to client locations for meetings and/or system installations
- Ability to work extended hours as necessary to meet deadlines
- Must be able to perform in a team environment with good interpersonal skills with commitment to the highest quality achievable
- Maintains confidentiality and security of intellectual property (Canada Goods, Prototype)
Physical Requirements (these physical requirements must be performed with or without accommodation):
- Majority of time is spent in usual office working conditions.
- Ability to sit for extended lengths of time is required; bend, reach, stoop and twist as required.
- Heavy use of an office computer for completing work.
- Ability to travel 0% - 10% to client locations internationally for meetings and/or system installations
Circuit Check, Inc is an Equal Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.