Teacher of Girls PE - Haringey, North London - Ofsted 'Outstanding' school - Immediate start (will wait until Jan 2023 for the right person)
Are you an experienced Teacher of girls PE, looking for a new opportunity at a school where you can really make a difference in inspiring a love of sport in enthusiastic students?
Are you wanting a new challenge in a school that is in the top 10% nationally for attainment with a wonderful teaching environment and keen, respectful students who want to make sport a priority?
Tradewind Recruitment are proudly working with this excellent Haringey school to help them find an inspirational Teacher of Girls PE who will promote a love of sport across the school. This is a high performing school that have the core value of 'Success for all' at the heart of what they do. Get in touch with Tradewind today to find out more about this position and if this may be the next step for you!
Teacher of Girls PE
Start straight away, or Jan 2023
11-18 mixed comprehensive school
Ofsted 'Outstanding' school in the top 10% nationally for attainment
Haringey, North London
Excellent supportive staff team and students who are keen to learn
About the School - Teacher of Girls PE - Haringey, North London
- Located in Haringey, this school sits amongst the top in the country for attainment and is amongst the top of the borough of Haringey. They have a strong sporting history, with very successful teams in a variety of different sports, high up take of P.E GCSE, and enthusiastic students who are keen to learn.
- The school has a diverse and lively intake of local students who show a real interest in sport and enjoy the subject thoroughly.
- This school has recently been part of a successful Ofsted in which it was given an 'Outstanding' grade in all categories.
- Offering excellent CPD, there is always a real chance for progression and career opportunity for those who show excellence.
About the Role - Teacher of Girls PE - Haringey, North London
- You will be hugely influential in the uptake, and commitment to sport for girls across the school. This is a school with a very successful and inclusive PE Team that benefit from excellent grounds and facilities onsite.
- The school is looking for a teacher who is confident in their ability to teach 'good' or 'outstanding' lessons on a consistent basis.
- The role should appeal to P.E Teachers who are willing to go the extra mile and get involved with the subject and sports teams at every opportunity.
How to apply - Teacher of Girls PE - Haringey, North London
To hear more about this and other PE positions in North London, or just an overview of what the current market is like, call Laura Snowden on or email your CV to for immediate consideration.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer