Looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding role at Intel? Come and join us in Client SOC Architecture team. Our organization's charter is to deliver best in class Architecture and Firmware for Intel Client SOCs. This role leads a highly matrixed, cross organizational team that defines Power Architecture, Performance Architecture and modeling and the development, implementation and validation of power management firmware for a wide range of strategically relevant client product families and customers.
This team has world class domain expertise to develop the center of excellence in power, performance and firmware across SOCs, working with partners across Intel Architecture, Design teams and pre and post silicon execution. As a Technical Lead Program Manager, you will drive assigned programs execution metrics, tracking and communicating the same. You will be responsible for having the most accurate and up to date view of the execution status of key programs and projects you support, and maintaining and communicating up to date status reports. In addition the role will require defining the right processes and transformation for long-term predictable execution and bringing them into effect.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Building the infrastructure for detailed tracking, managing and working with cross functional teams in resolving cross functional technical issues in a highly collaborative way.
- Defining the right processes and changes for transformation in the workflow and predictable execution for Performance, Power Architecture and Firmware. for leadership Performance, Power Architecture and Firmware. Examples include improved integration times, better quality of delivery, shift-left in execution.
- Active stakeholder management and taking care of program management aspects of all projects, regular reviews of deliverables and milestones in collaboration with engineering leads.
- Managing pre and post-silicon firmware delivery in partnership with execution change control forums for the programs and facilitate decisions across cross functional teams on priority schedule patch approval.
- As part of this you may be overseeing patch boards meetings to align and prioritize the needs across post-silicon stakeholders and teams.
- Establish and develop relations with multiple key partners, assist on data collection for issues.
- Help maintain, track and communicate schedule changes.
- Maintain strong and collaborative relationships with partner organizations.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent with strong technical background and 12+ years of relevant experience, OR Master's Degree in computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent with strong technical background and with 10+ years of relevant experience. Your experience should be in the following: 5+ years of experience in platform hardware engineering OR embedded firmware OR BIOS ; additional 3+ years of experience in Program Management Ability to drive issues, track tasks and evaluate priorities on a daily basis Experience with and affinity for process improvement and drive for efficiency not overhead.
Should have excellent written, verbal communication skills; organization, collaboration and influencing abilities.
Business experience that underscores customer facing issue management is a plus.
Strong background in computer architecture with understanding of Intel SOC architecture SOC server and or client platform constraints a plus.
Prior experience with broad and deep programs with complex multiple partners and conflicting needs is highly preferred.
Prior experience in a role with requirement for communication technical, business and organization processes would be highly beneficial. Inside this Business Group
In the Design Engineering Group (DEG), we take pride in developing the best-in-class SOCs, Cores, and IPs that power Intels products. From development, to integration, validation, and manufacturing readiness, our mission is to deliver leadership products through the pursuit of Moores Law and groundbreaking innovations. DEG is Intels engineering group, supplying silicon to business units as well as other engineering teams. As a critical provider of all Intel products, DEG leadership has a responsibility to ensure the delivery of these products in a cost efficient and effective manner. Other Locations
US,Santa Clara Covid Statement
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time. Posting Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance. Benefits
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: Working Model
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.