ASTOUND BROADBAND VIRTUAL CAREER FAIR
JOIN US ON
OCTOBER 19, 2022
When: Wednesday 10/19/2022
Time: 12:00pm - 3:00pm Pacific Time
What: We are hiring for several positions, from entry level to experienced, across our organization in the West Coast so don't be shy- and join the FUN! Positions include Broadband Technicians, Residential and Enterprise Sales Account Executives, Retail Sales Representatives, Fiber Splicers, Voice Project Managers, Construction Managers, Customer Care, and many more!
How to Register: Submit this job application to register for the event; Please attach your resume as well. After you register, we will send you a follow-up confirmation email with your scheduled interview time slot.
***If you missed the registration period and were not able to schedule an interview, please feel free and join ( walk in ) the virtual career fair at 2:00pm Pacific Time via this link:
Some of the many perks of being part of the Astound team:
- Opportunity to work for one of the fastest internet providers in the nation
- Sales positions: Competitive base salary plus lucrative uncapped commission plan
- Technician positions: Learn a new skilled trade- no industry experience necessary!
- 401k with employer match and immediate vesting
- Gas mileage reimbursement program
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee discount program
- Free internet service to employees (subject to service area restrictions; taxes may still apply)
- Hybrid and remote opportunities
- Internal career growth opportunities across the nation
- Paid time off including vacation, sick and personal leave
- Entrepreneurial yet established and growing organization where you can make a true impact!
Who we are:
Astound Broadband, the sixth-largest telecommunications provider in the United States, is a leading supplier of cutting-edge technology and communications services-and applicants like you make it all possible. To develop your career, we provide one-on-one training and coaching, a supportive work environment and the opportunity to represent a superior telecommunications company.
Additionally, we offer a robust benefits package, including rewards, recognition and employee discounts to ensure your continued success. With us, you'll stay empowered to do your best work by creating astounding possibilities for local communities and beyond.
Our Mission Statement:
* Take care of our customers
* Take care of each other
* Do what we say we are going to do
* Have fun
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)