IBP are recruiting for an experienced Delivery Manager with strong Civils and cabling/splicing knowledge.
You must have proven track record in managing field operational teams/suppliers as you will have full responsibility for driving overall operational delivery and program management of the workstreams across the region.
The role holder will be instrumental in providing leadership, setting direction, and developing opportunities to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and customer service through empowering and inspiring operational field engineering teams.
Building and maintaining collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders, external partners and customers is vital for optimal delivery and future growth of this key workstream.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Management of Project Managers and Supervisors across several live builds
- Project delivery of Construction based projects within SLA's and to a high standard of Quality
- Oversee Construction Survey and Inspection
- Resource Management, to include Subcontract Teams to meet demands and challenges.
- Help Develop required Department Structure.
- Financial control to meet required profitability/performance expectations
- Management reporting into Client and Internal Senior Management.
- Representation of the company at Client meetings.
- Oversee running of all Field Operations.
- Liaise with the local authorities (ensure appropriate notices and work programme agreements etc.)
- Ensure the whereabouts of staff tracking them with progress reports
- Adherence to Health & Safety and Environmental policies
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong skills in client management, planning, logistics, resource management and commercial controls.
- Minimum three years' experience working within the telecommunications industry at Management level.
- Good working Knowledge of work management systems and Microsoft Office
- NRSWA Accreditation
- Good awareness of Health & Safety and Quality Assurance Procedures, Roads and Street Works Act 1991, Construction Design Management Regulations and Section 74 Regulations.
- Program Management experience
- Well organised and Professional
- Effective Leadership and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, and able to motivate others effectively
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box
- Background in the Construction Utility Industry, Extensive knowledge of NRSWA, SROH, Notices and Permit
- Good understanding of customer complaints and awareness of Customer Satisfaction for both internal and external sources.
- Accepts and stimulates change within the working environment
- Full UK Driving Licence (No more than 6 points)
Thank you for applying and sending your CV to IBP Recruitment Ltd for this and future roles. Successful applicants will be contacted within 15 working days of submitting their application - if you do not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.