Telemetry opening in Prescott Valley, Arizona.
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We're currently seeking a Wound Care RN to join our amazing team.
Details of the Telemetry RN opening:
- Anticipated start date: 10/04/2022
- Salary: $2975.76 - $3284.82 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 3x12 Rotating
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the Telemetry RN:
- Assess changes in patient's health status and perform various treatments.
- Study patients' medical history, test results, and treatment plans.
- Monitor, interpret, and record data from specialized medical technologies and equipment.
- Administer medication and perform treatment interventions in consultation with healthcare specialists.
- Maintain and update charts, patient files, and medical records.
- Instruct Telemetry Unit staff on patient care and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with healthcare specialists and report changes.
- Explain tests results and procedures to patients and their families, as well as answer questions.
- Advise patients on post-hospital care, including prescribed medicine, home care protocols, disease prevention, and lifestyle changes.
Qualifications for the Telemetry RN:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse with active license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of current experience within Telemetry.
- Current BLS/BCLS and/or ACLS certifications.
- Educated on and follows HIPAA regulations; maintains strict confidentiality of client information.
- Follows Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA standards for the healthcare professional.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the Telemetry RN opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.