At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
- Maintain, expand, and modernize test data management framework and processes
- Strategize, design, develop, implement complex test data management solutions
- Create, manage, deliver test data solutions within test environments in support of application testing needs
- Develop understanding of application integration and data dependencies to identify potential issues and process opportunities and improvements
- Serve as test data expert to ensure availability, security, reliability, integrity of data within test environments
- Ensure effective maintenance of current test data management processes to provide de-identification of PII within test environments
- Provide enhancements and automation improvements which increase the efficiency/effectiveness of current test data management processes
- Coordinate/collaborate with data governance, security, application owners, quality assurance, environment owners and other stakeholders to understand and adhere to business needs
- Serve as expert for business data requirements, test planning and test data solutions for new or existing technologies.
- Strategize, design, develop, & deliver test data management solutions in support of firm objectives
- Maintain knowledge of industry standards and best practices and new technologies
- Advise leadership on industry standards and best practices
- Continually educate associates in test data management practices
- Serve as vendor liaison to ensure effective communication/coordination with vendor partners
- Contribute to design and development of target architecture in support to test data standards and practices
- Perform other job related responsibilities as needed
- Five years Data Management experience
- Three years hands-on Test Data Management experience
- Experience with test data masking/obfuscation
- Experience working in Agile methodology
- Experience in test data management, strategy, planning and execution
- Experience with test data management tools (Broadcom/CA TDM preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of SQL (experience with Oracle, SQL Server, DB2)
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field or equivalent years of relevant work experience is required
- 2021 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® By Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE Magazine - Edward Jones was named No. 20 on the list.
- From FORTUNE ©2021 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- 2021 Corporate Equality Index - Edward Jones joins the ranks of 767 major U.S. businesses that received top marks in the Foundation's 19th annual scorecard on LGBTQ workplace equality.
- From The Human Rights Campaign. All Rights Reserved
- 2021 Training Top 100 list - Edward Jones ranked No. 19, up six spots from last year in its 21st consecutive year on this prestigious list.
- J.D. Power, 2021 - Edward Jones has ranked "highest in Employee Advisor Satisfaction among Financial Investment Firms" in the J.D. Power 2021 U.S. Financial Advisor Satisfaction Study.
- Edward Jones received the highest score among employee advisors in the J.D. Power 2007,2008, 2010, 2012-2015, 2017-2021 Financial Advisor Satisfaction Studies of employee advisors' satisfaction among those who are employed by an investment services firm. Visit jdpower.com/awards for more information.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At Edward Jones, we value and respect our associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career, financial security and well-being. Visit our career site to learn more about our total compensation approach, which in addition to base salary, typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary range for this role is based on national data and actual pay is based on skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors for a potential new associate:
Salary: $106916 - $182047