Transactional systems manager job for a shared service centre on a interim based paying up to £25.64 per hour. Your new companyThis well established shared service centre are looking for a transactional systems manager to join their company on an interim based to help resolve the systems issue from a transactional level. Your new roleSkills/experience needed for all -
- Reconciling data
- Good at problem solving
- Being able to understand new systems quickly
- Understand finance systems, including the back end - e.g. the posting entries that should be created when a sales invoice is raised/posted
- Understand chart of accounts and the difference between balance sheet and P&L
- Additional skills needed for the higher level -
- Managing a small team
- Particularly good technical skills in terms of understanding new systems
- Proficient in explaining finance to non-finance people (i.e. sales personnel) as they will need to work with our sales teams
- The roles would suit candidate with and IT/systems background as well as strong finance experience.
What you'll need to succeedYou will need to be incredibly analytical and have a strong finance background. Having strong communication skills is essential for this role because you will be managing a team and liaising with internal stakeholders to help explain the situation. Additionally you will need to have good problem solving skills to understand discrepancies and where the sales invoicing system is not working and resolve the issue while managing the team. What you'll get in returnYou will receive a highly competitive rate as well as the opportunity to further develop your skills in a complex problem solving situation within a shared service centre. You will be provided with systems training and their is free on site parking. Hybrid working can also be discussed as well as contract extension. What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.