A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full time Transport Admin to join our existing team on behalf of our client in Avonmouth, BS11 0YB. This role will involve a wide range of transport operational responsibilities and will be required to complete transport reports and administrative tasks.
The pay rate as Transport Admin will be £12.05 per hour.
Typical Working hours as a full time Transport Admin:
Monday to Friday from 11:00am until 19:00pm with a 30 minute unpaid break per day.
Day to Day life:
- To build and maintain a strong partnership with the transport functions and drivers to ensure regular communication is delivered
- Recording details of vehicle accidents and ensuring these are escalated to line management
- Driver brief and debriefing as well as data entry of statistics, customer reports, and KPI'S
Our ideal candidate:
- Being proactive in identifying and resolving any potential issues before they occur.
- Proven experience within an administration capacity
- Demonstrate a "can do" attitude with the drive to promote a positive culture to achieve the best out of your team
Benefits as a full time Transport Admin:
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Weekly Pay - Every Friday
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and recognise the diversity of our workforce is the source of our strength.
If you want to be a Transport Admin, click Apply Now!
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.