The Opportunity Description
We're looking for a Travel CT Technologist, working in the Healthcare Systems & Services industry in San Juan, Puerto Rico, Puerto Rico. Pay: $2,500.00 - $4,000.00 per week plus weekly per diem
Are you a MRI - CT Tech who is looking to grow their career with an innovative company known for Medical Imaging?
Our client offers access to industry experts (they design and maintain these systems we work on) with ongoing training and education.
As a CT Tech, you'll work for some of the best healthcare companies across the US. Contracts for specific locations last from 12 weeks up to a year.
Their culture is based around a team of highly dedicated employees worldwide who are innovating every day, truly shaping the future of healthcare. They are passionate about healthcare and are engineers and they don't walk away from a problem before it is solved
Currently looking for CT Techs for multiple locations within the US. Must have the ability to function as a CT Technologist in performing examinations of patients of all ages for the purpose of assisting in the diagnosis of patient illness.
Contracts for specific locations are up to a year, with placement at a new role a high priority upon contract completion.
In this role the successful candidate will function as a CT Technologist in performing examinations of patients of all ages for the purpose of assisting in the diagnosis of patient illness. Also will serve as a training resource.
- Performing CT diagnostic imaging procedures on appropriate anatomical regions according to department procedures and protocols.
- Locating and recording internal elements of the body, and identifying any anomalies indicative of disease, injury, or other medically significant conditions.
- Adjusting equipment and calming patient to eliminate test artifacts.
- Monitoring the patient for potentially dangerous physical and emotional changes.
- Evaluating test results for clarity and accuracy.
- Reviewing tests with peers and physician.
- Informing physicians of preliminary findings as requested according to department procedures.
- Distributing completed test results to physicians and service providers.
- Preparing diagnostic information for physician interpretation.
- Maintaining patient charts, entering diagnosis and billing codes, logging data into patient information systems, and updating file systems for tests performed.
- Cleaning and sterilizing equipment and work space.
- Recognizing equipment malfunctions and readjusting equipment or writing referrals for repair.
- Instructing patients in pretest preparation, answering questions, and explaining procedures.
- Maintaining equipment according to Infection Control procedure.
- Maintaining technical competency through continued education and participation in Siemens training programs.
- Under guidance and approval of site Radiologist, administering contrast agents according to site-specific protocols.
- Maintaining current Permits to Practice in all states in which services are performed.
- Performing equipment quality checks and troubleshooting problems.
- Calling for service and notifying all pertinent team members.
- Following quality assurance guidelines and maintaining patient confidentiality.
- Performing additional duties as required.
Experience Required for Your Success
Ability to commute/relocate:
- United States: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Clinical Radiographer background with a minimum of 2 years CT clinical experience required
- Valid ARRT license, registered in CT
- Maryland state radiography license
- VIA experience a plus
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal needed
- Interact with client personnel and team members in an autonomous responsible, professional and ethical manner
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative