Raisso Inc. is seeking an experienced Post Anesthesia Care Unit Registered Nurse for an exciting Travel Nursing job in Vail, CO. Shift: 3x12 hr nights Start Date: ASAP Duration: 13 weeks Pay: $2880 / Week
1. Oversees the daily patient flow to optimize patient care, safety and satisfaction
2. Provides patient education to facilitate planning of care, promote optimal wellness, and provide discharge instructions for home care
3. Demonstrates ability to delegate and or provide care appropriately and according to all regulatory requirements
4. Demonstrates competent PreOP/PACU nursing skills with all patient types and age groups with minimal supervision
5. Administers medications, performs treatments, and assists in procedures as needed; consistently adhering to patient safety guidelines
6. Completes patient documentation and paperwork with accuracy
7. Ability to work in both PreOP and PACU and take call independently
8. Ability to assume new assignments as directed with competence and necessary skill set aligned with ASPAN standards
9. Ability to identify abnormalities and perform necessary interventions during post-operative emergencies
10. Delivers excellent service by utilizing Relationship-Based Care to advocate for safety, patient preferences, and optimal communicationthrough partnering with patients and families
11. Role models the principles of a Just Culture
12. Perform other duties as assigned. Must be HIPAA compliant
This description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and efforts or work
conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the general nature and level of the job.
1-year Registered Nurse experience
1-year PACU/Preop experience ( REQUIRED )
Active Colorado or Compact State RN License ( REQUIRED )
AHA BLS and( REQUIRED )
MMR & Varicella Immunization Records/Titers ( REQUIRED )
Within 10 Yrs TDAP ( REQUIRED )
Within 7 Yrs HEP B ( REQUIRED )
COVID Vaccination Card ( REQUIRED )
Within a year Physicals and PPD ( REQUIRED )
Weekly direct depositReferral bonus
About Raisso Inc.:
Raisso is a nationwide leader in healthcare staffing and one of the most respected brands in the staffing industry.
Raisso serves the medical staffing needs of healthcare facilities in all 50 states through our nationwide network of highly skilled and dedicated healthcare professionals.
Career opportunities, travel and full-time, are available for healthcare professionals in the fields of nursing, therapy, medical laboratory, imaging, oncology, cardiopulmonary, and neurodiagnostic.
Together we'll further elevate our service offerings in order to meet the growing and changing needs of our customers while continuing to deliver a first-class employee experience.