Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary, outcomes-informed approach.
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery. Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
Position Purpose: Provide support services for unit technicians, nurses and primary counselors.
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Keyboarding ability of 50 WPM
- Word processing experience or equivalent training
- Knowledge of medical records processing helpful
- Excellent spelling, proofreading and grammar skills
- Experience or training in a Windows-based computer environment
Work Hours: Saturday - Monday 1:00pm-9:30
- Work hours prescribed by the Supervisor and any additional hours deemed necessary for the responsibilities assigned.
- Requisition from clerical supervisor all unit supplies needed.
- Organize and maintain unit filing system.
- Update ancillary services sheet.
- Record and document urine screen log, unit logs, mail log, phone and visitor log, and other appropriate logs as required.
- Answer all incoming phone calls and direct to appropriate parties or take messages as required.
- Greet all visitors and record items brought into unit.
- Distribute money to clients.
- File patient chart documentation and assist in other clinical information management duties as directed.
- Monitor medical record compliance of open patient charts.
- Serve as a member of the Unit Team and participate in all team meetings and activities.
- Understand and comply with all of the principles established by the Rosecrance Corporate Compliance Program and Code of Ethics.
- Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every customer.
- Serve as a role model for other staff, patients and customers and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing Rosecrance.
- Assume other related responsibilities as assigned by management.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
Schedule: 8 hour shifts
- Shift: 1:00pm-9:30
- Saturday, Sunday, Monday
Work Location: Rosecrance Harrison Campus - Rockford, IL
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law