KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.Job Title: Warehouse / Customer Service Assessor
Location: Kent - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 (Depending on skills and experience - salary of £28,000 - £30,000 is on offer to candidates who hold an IQA award or higher qualifications)Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Company Car, Mileage, Pension + moreType: Full Time, PermanentDuties:
- Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeship Standards in Warehousing and Customer Service Levels 2/3
- Deliver and support learners with Functional Skills Maths, English and ICT Level 2.
- Visit and observe learners in their place of work, to gather quality evidence towards their Apprenticeship qualifications.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner's needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Meet Assessor KPI's in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Recognised Assessor Award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Must hold relevant occupational competency within Warehousing and Customer Service.
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Warehousing Level 2 and Customer Service Levels 2/3.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
Please note:KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidate