Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Location: Bradford (Office Based)
Salary: Up to £28,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Based in central Bradford, we are a leading manufacturer of innovative own brand, products designed to challenge the market. With over 25 years in the business, we now have four dedicated office spaces including a production office in China and support in India.
Now, we are gearing up to shake the electronic and health and beauty industries to their core with the introduction of two new brands and a multitude of different and exciting products, and that is just the beginning.
We are innovative, driven, and fearless. If you are a driven, organised Warehouse professional who strives for perfection, this could be the next step in your career.
What your Day might look like .
- Supervising warehouse activity, including space management, productivity, shipping and customer service
- Strategically managing warehouse team and holding daily briefings to allocate tasks and discuss workload
- Managing all inbound deliveries including unloading
- Managing all outbound deliveries and working closely with shipping companies and carriers
- Managing stock control and reconciling with our data storage system
- Producing regular reports and statistics in stock levels
- Management of warehouse essentials, including pallets, wrapping materials, machinery supplies and all other general supplies
- Identify and organize staff training and monitor staff performance
- Maintaining health and safety standards around the warehouse, including hygiene and security
- Operating machinery, including fork lifts, pallet trucks, wrapping machines and other
We promise that no two days will be the same. This is your opportunity to shine and drive the business and its team forward.
- 5-7 years previous warehouse experience, including team management
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- A forklift license
- A keen eye for detail, good mathematical and problem-solving skills
- Inventory, basic equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills
- Massage chairs
- 28 days holiday
- Free on-street parking
- Central Bradford location
- Opportunities for progression
- Full training and induction
- Casual Fridays and an early finish
- As much tea and coffee as you can drink!
- Company pension
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Distribution Manager, Logistics Manager, Warehouse Operations Controller, Project Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Warehouse Operations Manager, Line Manager, Warehouse Supervisor, Manufacturing Manager, Warehouse Team leader, Logistics Supervisor, Goods In Manager, Senior Warehouse Coordinator, Distribution Coordinator, Supply Chain Coordinator, Logistics Coordinator also be considered for this role.