Reporting into the Company Director, this role would suit a Warehouse Manager, General Manager, Site Manager, Logistics Manager or Distribution Centre Manager with experience of managing fast-paced and dynamic operations
- THE ROLE:
- Management of all warehouse functions - including Pick/Pack , transport, Despatch, Quality Control, Inventory and Health & Safety..
- Direct Management responsibility of a supervisory team of 20 people
- Hands-on & front foot leadership will be required as this is an extremely fast-paced company
- Engagement, Coaching and Mentoring of your team.
- This position will link in with the Transport, Commercial & Finance teams on a regular basis.
- Overall management responsibility for a warehouse including transport of no less than 20 staff
- Able to liaise with and work alongside demanding clients within a demanding sector.
- Experience in probation reviews, disciplinary, leading from the front
- REACH /FLT license
What's in it for you:
- Base Salary of up to £40k per annum
- Manage your own shift pattern and working hours
- Full control of the warehouse
- Join a growing company
- Private healthcare
- Annual bonus